Midwest Motor Express, Inc.
Offers Partnership Service To:
As well as
All of the Canadian Provinces
Why choose Midwest and a marketing partner?
- Both Midwest and other regional carriers offer superior coverage in their respective marketing areas, the customer receives the benefit.
- Each carrier concentrates on providing exemplary service to the other partner because both carriers have the same objective...earn your business.
- Because "bigger is not always better", Midwest and our partners are able to provide you with customized service.
- One call does it all. Since Midwest can provide regional service it makes sense to "sweep your dock" and give you that same type of service on longer hauls.
- One pricing all the way through both carriers. Either partner can provide the shipper or consignee with a tariff that covers both partner's service areas. Both carriers provide customer service information such as tracing and invoicing, so that our customers feel as if the marketing partners are "one."
- Unlike interlines, the commitment to generate customers for both partners comes from the very top of our company and permeates throughout the organization.
- Regional carriers provide next and second day service on the majority of our service lanes. By combining two partners, the result is outstanding quality and transit times.
- Eliminate the hassle of having to call another carrier just to handle that "other" shipment when Midwest Motor Express, Inc. will provide you with the same level of quality service that you have come to expect over the past 103 years.
- To learn more about Midwest Motor Express, Inc. benefits and services, the over 5,800 cities and towns serviced directly, standard transit times, regional and long haul capabilities, and how your company and Midwest can be business partners in the future, contact our Sales Department.