Bill of Lading Help
Via this form, you can fill out a Midwest Motor Express Bill of Lading digitally. It's easier, faster and provides more clarity than doing it by hand.
Third Party Information
Description of Articles
- The description of articles should be as concise as possible, for accurate processing of freight.
- Number of Units - the number of units for a given freight item.
- HazMat - This box should be checked if a given freight item contains hazardous material.
Please visit phmsa.dot.gov for more information.
- Description of Articles - this field should be filled completely and with attention to detail.
E.G. For a piece of freight containing chairs, listing "chairs" is poor, while listing "pre-assembled wooden chairs" is much better.
This line is limited to fifty-three characters - the column labeled 'C' shows a count of the allotted characters remaining.
- NMFC Number - The National Motor Freight Classification number is the index number for a type of freight.
Please visit nmfta.org for more information.
- Freight Class - The freight class is used to determine the rate at which freight will be shipped.
- WGT - This field is to be filled with the weight of the freight to be shipped.
Once all the desired fields have been filled, click "Create Bill" at the bottom of the page. This will initiate a download of the PDF for the Bill of Lading with the fields as entered above.
Other Help Topics
Bill of Lading Form Save Help